Friday 22 August 2008

How can rock be so comforting?

my parents, my aunt and younger sis, whom i talk to about everything are away for Umrah. i'm missing them terribly. just the presence of them would comfort me right now. soon my older sis and her family will be returning to their home and i'll be left to turn to perhaps, my older bro and younger sis who probably have problems of their own... my younger brother, whom sometimes doesn't have a clue about anything... perhaps, i'll just turn to my maid... ha ha...

i'm on the verge of somewhere, where i have no clue what to do... where i have my regrets but still, i refuse to fall... perhaps that is my regret... i don't knowwww!

i'm stuck here and i need my source of comfort...

my family is my source of comfort... my rock...

but how can rock be so comforting?

No comments: